Le Moulin d'Heucheloup has been active since the 13th century.
In 1289 to be precise, the Duke of Lorraine Ferry III gave the already-working mill to Jean de Montbeliard.
From the French Revolution in 1789 to modern times, 10 generations of millers have ensured that the mill continues to turn. Régis Claude became the tenth miller at Heucheloup in 1988.
We collect the wheat in our region and we make classic and compound flour.
Since 1992 we have restored a real stone millstone to working order and we began to make biological flours.
Bilogical cerals are supplied to us by PRO BIO LOR, a cooperative of biological producers working in the four districts of the Lorrain region.
In terms of bilogical cereals, we grind wheat, rye, spelt, oats and buckwheat. We grind approximately 20 000 hundred-weight per year, including 3 000 hundred-weight of bilogical cereals.
The Moulin d'Heucheloup is located in the Begnécourt community, in the canton of Dompaire, at 12 km from Mirecourt, half-way between Épinal and Vittel.